Tuesday 28 June 2011

Fruit from the past!











I used to do more local illustration work--really. As proof, I offer this fruit for your consideration. I don't believe these labels were ever used. If they were, I don't remember seeing them. These pieces were all painted in Photoshop from reference.

The photorealistic approach required an attention to detail that I don't often use in my other illustration work. Although frustrating at times, it was a fun learning experience. It was also fun working with a local client for a change. I should probably send my portfolio around to local agencies, publications and printers, to let them know I'm around and available.


Seems I've been neglecting this blog, in favour of my "Spookeasy" blog. If you haven't seen it, check out the link to your right.

No comments: